More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 5 whole cloves
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (2 12-oz. packages)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- Place cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns in a large square of cheesecloth. Gather ends and tie securely.
- Combine cider, 1 cup water and sugar in a large pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to medium, add spice bag and simmer without stirring until reduced to 1 cup, about 30 minutes.
- Add fresh cranberries, bring back to a simmer and cook until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Remove and discard spice bag. Transfer cranberry mixture to a food processor, add dried cranberries and zest and pulse until coarsely chopped. Chill before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments