- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion
- 1 jalapeño, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 seedless orange
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Sweet potato chips
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a food processor; pulse until combined.
Grate orange to make 2 teaspoons orange zest. Peel and segment orange. Add zest and orange segments to food processor; pulse until well blended. Add cilantro and 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pulse until combined. Serve with sweet potato chips.