Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) fresh or frozen cranberries (no need to thaw)
- 1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and cut into pieces
- 1/2 large red pepper cut into large chunks
- 1/2 medium red onion cut into large chunks
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) apple juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) pickled jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest grated
- 1 bag(s) Tostito scoops
- Put cranberries, apple, red pepper and onion infood processor; pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large glass bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Can be made up to two weeks ahead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes