Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) fresh or frozen cranberries (no need to thaw)
- 1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and cut into pieces
- 1/2 large red pepper cut into large chunks
- 1/2 medium red onion cut into large chunks
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) apple juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) pickled jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest grated
- 1 bag(s) Tostito scoops
- Put cranberries, apple, red pepper and onion infood processor; pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large glass bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate. Can be made up to two weeks ahead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note