Homemade fruit salsas are a light and fresh addition to appetizer spreads. This cranberry salsa pairs tart cranberries with spicy jalapeño peppers, lime juice, mint, green onion, and ginger. For more recipes like this, see our complete guide to dips and spreads recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint or 1 tablespoon crushed dried mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Position slicing disc in food processor bowl. Place cranberries in food chute; slice, applying light pressure with food pusher.
- Combine cranberries and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Cover and chill 24 hours or up to 4 days. Serve with sweet potato chips as an appetizer or with turkey or pork sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads, Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, No-Cook
- CUISINE: American, New American, Mexican
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless, Gluten-Free
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor
- OCCASION: Autumn, Winter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Appetizers