Cranberry salsa is a delicious and festive alternative to traditional cranberry sauce. Diced pineapple, diced dates, minced fresh ginger, and ground red pepper make for an irresistible holiday side that's tart, sweet, and spicy all at the same time.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced fresh cranberries
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup diced dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- Stir together first 7 ingredients and, if desired, pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Serve with ham or turkey.
Store tightly wrapped unpeeled ginger in freezer up to six months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note