Cranberry Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Cranberry Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- See this recipe on air Friday Feb. 03 at 4:00 PM ET/PT.
- Recipe Summary
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Inactive Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- User Rating:
- 4-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 3-ounce package black cherry gelatin
- 6 ounces dried cranberries, rinsed
- 1 cup broken pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Parsley, for garnish
- Sour cream or whipped cream, for garnish
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice. Add juice to 1/2 cup hot water and heat to boiling. Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Dissolve softened gelatin in hot water-juice mixture. Let cool until it starts to set; don't let the gelatin harden. Put cranberries through a grinder. Add ground berries, pineapple, nuts, and sugar to cooled gelatin mixture. Mix well. Pour into a bowl or mold. Refrigerate until completely set. Place mold in a warm water bath and run a knife around the edges to loosen. Invert onto a serving plate, garnish with parsley and a dollop of sour cream or whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads