- 2 cups fresh cranberries, ground
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 large orange, peeled, seeded, and ground
- 8 large marshmallows, quartered
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Lettuce leaves
- Mayonnaise (optional)
How to Make It
Combine cranberries and sugar in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Add cranberry mixture, apple, orange, marshmallows, and pecans to gelatin mixture; mix well. Pour into a lightly oiled 5- cup mold; chill until set. Unmold on lettuce leaves. Garnish with a dollop of mayonnaise, if desired.