Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 medium-size orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Cut orange and lemon into quarters, removing white membrane down center of pulp.
- Process the orange and lemon in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add cranberries and sugar; process until coarsely chopped and well combined.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a bowl; cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments