This is the best cranberry relish I have ever tasted!
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 blood or navel orange, unpeeled and cut into quarters
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pulse orange in a food processor until coarsely chopped; stir into apple mixture.
- Process cranberries in food processor until coarsely chopped; stir into apple mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Relish Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This