More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 (3-inch) rosemary sprig
- 1. Boil first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half and slightly thickened.
- 2. Add rosemary; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Discard rosemary. Cool mixture 30 minutes. Cover and chill 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note