Cranberry-Red Pepper Salsa
This pretty salsa can be made up to three days before serving.
Yield: 2 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Process cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped; transfer to a bowl. Add bell peppers and remaining ingredients, stirring well to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments