There are so many ways to make a refreshing drink that is light. Drambuie, mixed with club soda: Tall glass with ice cubes, pour the soda 2/3 full, add one shot of the Drambuie. This has delightful flavor, different & "sipable".
HOWARD L. PUCKETT
Tip: To garnish this drink, thread fresh cranberries and fresh lemon slices onto wooden skewers.
Yield: 6 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 82
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 16.5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 3mg
- Calcium: 3mg
- 3 cups unsweetened raspberry-flavored sparkling water, chilled
- 3 cups cranberry-raspberry drink, chilled
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur), divided
- Combine the sparkling water and cranberry-raspberry drink in a pitcher; stir well. Spoon 1 tablespoon crème de cassis in each of 6 glasses; add 1 cup juice mixture.
- Note: For a nonalcoholic version, omit the crème de cassis--the recipe works fine without it.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Raspberry Spritzer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Alcoholic
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: New American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- OCCASION: Winter, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Cooking Light