If you like a sweeter drink, add a little more sugar to your taste.
Yield: 12 1/2 cups
- 1 (48-ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry, full-bodied Spanish red wine
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Garnish: citrus rind curls
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add fruit slices and cranberries; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Stir in club soda and ice cubes just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages