Cranberry-Raspberry Herb Tea
Yield: Makes about 6 cups
More From Southern Living
Steep: 20 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 cups boiling water
- 12 regular-size herb tea bags
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can frozen cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 cups lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Pour 2 cups boiling water over tea bags; steep 20 minutes. Remove tea bags, and discard. Chill tea 1 hour.
- Stir in juice concentrate and soft drink; serve over ice.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger Natural Herb Tea.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages