Hazelnuts are a flavor surprise in this gift-worthy topping. Editor's Favorite; Quick & Easy
Yield: 3 half-pints
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- Process thawed raspberries in a blender or food processor 10 seconds or until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour berries through a wire-mesh strainer into a medium saucepan; press with the back of a spoon against sides of strainer to squeeze out juice, discarding solids.
- Stir in cranberries; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 6 minutes or until skins pop.
- Stir in sugar and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Spoon conserve into 3 (1/2-pint) jars, filling to 1/4" from top. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments