Cranberry Raisin Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 ½ cup(s) cranberries Chopped
- 1 cup(s) raisins Chopped
- ½ cup(s) granulated sugar
- pastry for double crust
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the raisins and cranberries in half before adding them to a medium size mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar. Pour mixture into a pie dish line with pastry, and then place the second crust on top and seal the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaHMichau and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes