Cranberry Raisin Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 ½ cup(s) cranberries Chopped
- 1 cup(s) raisins Chopped
- ½ cup(s) granulated sugar
- pastry for double crust
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the raisins and cranberries in half before adding them to a medium size mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar. Pour mixture into a pie dish line with pastry, and then place the second crust on top and seal the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaHMichau and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note