This punch was easy to make and a hit with guests!! I made this for Thanksgiving and for a birthday party and EVERYONE could not stop talking about how much they loved it. I had some people at the parties who don't drink so I kept the Prosecco separate. That way it could be non-alcoholic or alcoholic. Plus, this way people could make the recipe less sweet (by adding more alcohol) or sweeter by using more punch. Another thing that's great about this recipe is that you make it ahead of time. One less thing to do when you have to worry about preparing a holiday meal. I've filed this in my favorite recipes and will be using it again and again!
Photo: Miki Duisterhof; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Chill: 6 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 12-oz. container frozen orange juice, defrosted
- 1 12-oz. container frozen lemonade, defrosted
- 1 48-oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 25.4-oz. bottle sparkling apple cider or 750ml bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1. Divide cranberries between 2 ice cube trays, fill with water and freeze.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine all juices and fruit. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving add cranberry ice cubes and cider or wine to punch; stir well. Transfer to a pitcher and serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Punch Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages