1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
3. Beat oil, eggs and pumpkin together until well blended.
4. Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
5. Fold in chopped cranberries.
6. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
7. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes.
Per serving: 200 calories; 7 g total fat
(1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat); 35 mg cholesterol; 230 mg sodium; 32 g total carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 14 g sugars; 3 g protein
Go to full version of