Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Crangerries add a tart twist to a classic fall flavor. Perfect for an autumn brunch or as a healthy snack.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Allspice
- 1/3 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) Pumpkin, canned
- 2 cup(s) Cranberries, fresh or frozen Chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
- 3. Beat oil, eggs and pumpkin together until well blended.
- 4. Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
- 5. Fold in chopped cranberries.
- 6. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups.
- 7. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Per serving: 200 calories; 7 g total fat
- (1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat); 35 mg cholesterol; 230 mg sodium; 32 g total carbohydrates; 2 g fiber; 14 g sugars; 3 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads