You may substitute 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce for the Cranberry Compote.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- Cranberry Compote
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup port
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- Prepare Cranberry Compote.
- Combine shallots and next 10 ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil. Stir in 1/2 cup Cranberry Compote, reserving remaining compote for another use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This