Cranberry Pork Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3-4 lb. pork roast
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 cup(s) ground or finely chopped cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over roast.
- 3. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecs2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note