Cranberry and Pistachio Brownie Bites
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil.
- 2. Pour water to a depth of 1 inch into bottom of a double boiler over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer; place butter, chocolate, and coffee in top of double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until melted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs on low speed. Add next 4 ingredients; beat until blended. Stir in chocolate mixture; fold in flour. Stir in pistachios and cranberries. Pour into prepared baking pan, spreading batter evenly.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with only a few moist crumbs. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours or overnight. Cut brownies into 36 (1 1/4-inch) squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies