This easy fruit juice juice punch recipe has only 5 ingredients and gets it bubbles from gingerale. It's a great choice for holiday entertaining as well as bridal and baby showers.
Yield: 6 1/2 quarts
- 1 (48-ounce) bottle cranberry juice drink
- 1 (48-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Stir together first 4 ingredients until sugar dissolves. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note