- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Unfold piecrusts, and press out fold lines. Cut each piecrust into 4 (4-inch) squares, discarding scraps.
- Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; spread 1/4 cup mixture onto each pastry square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Moisten edges with water; fold pastry diagonally over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Crimp edges with a fork. Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar; serve warm or at room temperature.
- Note: You can freeze unbaked pies in airtight containers up to 1 month. Bake frozen pastries at 350º for 25 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Pies Recipe at a Glance