We love the versatility of Cranberry-Pepper Jelly. This peppery-tart condiment is just as good with cream cheese and a cracker as it is topped on pork tenderloin.
This recipe goes with Pork Tenderloin Crostini
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh cranberries
- 1 (10-oz.) jar red pepper jelly
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apple
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Bring fresh cranberries, jelly, apple, sugar, water, and crushed red pepper to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring often, 10 to 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop and mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat, and stir in sweetened dried cranberries. Cool completely (about 45 minutes). Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill 8 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers