Cranberry, Pecan, and Pear Salad
Transform this salad into an entrée by adding grilled salmon or chicken.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 162mg
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Calcium: 75mg
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 Bartlett pears, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Place 1/3 cup cranberries in a small bowl; cover with warm water. Let stand 10 minutes or until cranberries plump; drain well.
- Place plump cranberries and next 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute; process until blended.
- Divide salad greens evenly among 6 plates. Sprinkle 1/2 cup dried cranberries evenly over salads; top evenly with pear slices and pecans. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads