- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- Unfold each piecrust, and press out fold lines. Sprinkle 1 piecrust with pecans and cranberries; top with remaining piecrust. Roll into a 14-inch circle, sealing together piecrusts. Cut into desired shapes with a 2- to 3-inch cutter. Place pastry shapes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note