Cranberry Pecan Chutney
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated peeled ginger
- 4 cup(s) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped, toasted
- Bring first 5 ingredients to simmer in heavy large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add cranberries and cook until berries pop, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in pecans. Pour into bowl. Cool, cover and refrigerate until well chilled. (Can be prepared 4 days ahead)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ccacciola and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note