Yield: 6 servings
- 5 firm ripe Bosc pears, peeled and cut into 1'' chunks
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces and softened
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; spoon pear filling into a greased 8" square baking dish.
- Combine oats and next 4 ingredients; add butter, stirring well. Pinch topping into large crumbs. Sprinkle topping over pear filling. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until pears are tender and topping is golden. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or unsweetened whipped cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts