- 5 firm ripe Bosc pears, peeled and cut into 1'' chunks
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces and softened
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients; spoon pear filling into a greased 8" square baking dish.
Combine oats and next 4 ingredients; add butter, stirring well. Pinch topping into large crumbs. Sprinkle topping over pear filling. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until pears are tender and topping is golden. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or unsweetened whipped cream.