Serve this chutney with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained and each slice cut in half
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 20 minutes
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 20 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
- Servings: 8
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 181 calories; 2 g fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 1 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note