More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: cranberries cut in half
- Process 1 1/4 cups cranberries and corn syrup in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl, and stir in orange rind.
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Stir together sour cream and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Fold in half of whipped cream. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cranberry syrup into each of 6 parfait glasses; top with about 1/3 cup sour cream mixture. Repeat layers once. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This