- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup granola cereal without raisins
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cranberries. Pulse until cranberries are chopped. Combine cranberries, marshmallows, and 3/4 cup sugar in a bowl, stirring gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Fold in apple and whipped topping. Spoon mixture into 6 (4-ounce) parfait glasses, filling 3/4 full. Beat cream cheese, cream of coconut, and powdered sugar at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Top parfaits with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with granola.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note