Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Full of soothing aromas and flavors, we suggest sipping on our Cranberry-Orange Warmer this holiday season that will not only warm your body, but your heart too.
Yield: Makes 20 servings
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 4-inch cinnamon stick
- 8 cups water
- 1 6-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- In a saucepan, bring cranberries, cinnamon stick and water to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Strain, discarding cranberries and cinnamon stick. Return juice to saucepan. Add juice concentrates and sugar to saucepan; stir until sugar melts. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Orange Warmer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages