Cranberry Orange Snowballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted
- 1/4 cup(s) Dried cranberries minced
- 3/4 cup(s) red and green Holiday morsels
- extra powdered sugar sifted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream the butter, powdered sugar, extracts, and salt. Beat in the flour until smooth. Stir in the candy morsels and the dried cranberry. Roll the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until set and slightly browned. remove from the oven and sift powdered sugar over the cookies on the baking sheet. Cool for 10 minutes and remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by morgan60 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note