Easy and tasty recipe. Sometimes I replace the cranberries and orange zest with blueberries and lemon zest.
Cooking Light, June 1995, page 123
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sifted cake flour
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) chilled stick margarine cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen cranberries thawed and halved
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated orange rind
- 3/4 cup(s) plain nonfat yogurt
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resemble coarse meal. Add cranberries and orange rind; toss well. Add yogurt, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened (dough will be sticky).
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface , and with floured hands, knead four or five times. Pat dough into an eight-inch circle on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut dough into 12 wedges (do not separate the wedges). Sprinkle two teaspoons sugar over the dough. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- CALORIES 147 (19% from fat); PROTEIN 2.5g; FAT 3.1g (sat 0.6g, mono 1.3g, poly 1g); CARB 27.4 g; FIBER 0.3g; CHOL 0mg; IRON 1.1mg; SODIUM 128 mg; CALC 63 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlueeyedSara7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note