1 (12-oz.) bag frozen cranberries, thawed, may be substituted in place of fresh cranberries.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) bag fresh cranberries*
- 1 medium unpeeled orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or fresh orange juice
- 1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor 10 to 12 times or until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- *1 (12-oz.) bag frozen cranberries, thawed, may be substituted.
- Note: Thin-skinned oranges, such as Valencia or Indian River, work best in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments