Very easy to make. Why buy 'can' when it only takes 15 min for this side? I substitued sugar with splenda and still tased very good. (note the marmalade still has cane sugar).
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Bring sugar and orange juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring often; add fresh or frozen cranberries. Return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 10 minutes or until cranberry skins begin to burst and mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat; stir in dried cranberries and orange marmalade. Let sauce cool; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: Sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments