- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 orange, unpeeled, seeded, and cut into 6 wedges
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
How to Make It
Pulse cranberries in a blender or food processor 4 or 5 times or until coarsely chopped; transfer to a large bowl. Pulse orange wedges 4 or 5 times or until coarsely chopped. Stir pecans, next 3 ingredients, and oranges into cranberries. Serve relish immediately.
Note: To make ahead, prepare as directed, omitting pecans. Cover and chill up to 2 days. Add pecans just before serving.