Cranberry Orange Relish
Makes 2 cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 package(s) 12 oz fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange peel freshly grated
- 1 small naval orange peeled, sliced across sections and separated
- 1. Combine sugar, water, and cranberries in 4-quart saucepan with cover. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to med low. Continue cooking for 15 mins. You will hear cranberries popping.
- 2. Stir in orange peel and sections. Allow relish to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry Orange Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments