- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 large orange, unpeeled, cut into eighths and seeded
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Additional fresh cranberries
- Orange sections
- Process 2 cups cranberries, orange, and pecans through a food grinder. Combine mixture with sugar and Grand Marnier in a small mixing bowl; cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, garnish with additional cranberries and orange sections.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note