- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped orange sections
- 1/3 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 white bread slices, toasted and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and celery, and sauté until onion is tender. Stir in pecans and next 3 ingredients; remove from heat.
Combine bread pieces and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, and add to cranberry mixture, stirring until mixture is combined. Stir in egg and orange juice.