More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together milk, oil, and eggs until well blended. Add to flour mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads