Cranberry-Orange Coffee Cake
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 248
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39.5g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 206mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 83mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup 50%-less-fat sour cream (such as Daisy)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour, and set aside.
- Beat butter in a large bowl at medium speed of a mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and sour cream, beating just until blended.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to sour cream mixture, beating just until smooth.
- Combine cranberries and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spoon 1/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle cranberry mixture around center of batter. Spoon remaining batter over cranberry mixture, smoothing with a spatula. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice, stirring well; drizzle over cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note