- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup 50%-less-fat sour cream (such as Daisy)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- calories 248
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- protein 3.4 g
- carbohydrate 39.5 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 206 mg
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fiber 0.8 g
- calcium 83 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with 1 tablespoon flour, and set aside.
Beat butter in a large bowl at medium speed of a mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and sour cream, beating just until blended.
Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to sour cream mixture, beating just until smooth.
Combine cranberries and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spoon 1/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle cranberry mixture around center of batter. Spoon remaining batter over cranberry mixture, smoothing with a spatula. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Combine powdered sugar and orange juice, stirring well; drizzle over cake.