Cranberry-Orange Caramel Corn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 cup(s) popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup kernels)
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) whole almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) light-color corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. In a very large bowl combine the popped popcorn, cranberries, and almonds; set aside.
- 2. In a 2-quart saucepan cook and stir the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup over medium heat until butter is melted. Stir in orange juice. Bring to boiling over medium heat. Boil at a moderate, steady rate for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda (mixture will foam up).
- 3. Pour the syrup mixture over the popcorn mixture in bowl; stir to coat well. Transfer to 15x10x1-inch baking pan or a shallow roasting pan. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Transfer caramel corn to a large sheet of greased heavy foil; cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Orange Caramel Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks