- Baking spray with flour (such as Baker's Joy)
- 13.5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- calories 331
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 5.6 g
- sodium 262 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat 18 mini Bundt cups with baking spray.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Place granulated sugar and 12 tablespoons butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Combine dried cranberries and 1/2 cup orange juice in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute; let stand 10 minutes. Fold cranberry mixture into batter.
Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool 5 minutes in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans.
Combine powdered sugar, 1/4 cup fresh orange juice, melted butter, and grated orange rind, stirring until smooth. Dip tops of cooled cakes in glaze; let stand until set.
Dip & Swirl: For a glaze that completely covers the cakes, dip the tops into glaze and swirl them around a bit to make sure the glaze coats and sticks.