Cranberry Orange Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 cup(s) Coursely Ground Cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oil
- Combine all wet ingredients. Combine all dry ingredients. Mix both together by hand until moist.
- spray loaf pan
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by littledepot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note