Thought it was good but needed a tad more sugar to counter the tartness of the cranberries.
Cranberry-Orange Apple Crisp
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 183
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34.6g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chilled butter or stick margarine, cut into small pieces
- 7 cups diced peeled Rome apple (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, cornmeal, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine apple and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon the apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish or 1 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with the crumb mixture. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Orange Apple Crisp Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts