I subbed coconut oil for the butter, used half WW flour and half AP, and used just 1/2 cup cranberries and 1/2 cup white chips. Very good recipe. Sort of a fluffy cookie but very light tasting. I think I might add some nuts next time for a little crunch. Will make again.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Sweetend Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup(s) white or semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg;mix well.
- Combine oats,flour,baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in Cranberries and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons (15 ml measures) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ghirz81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note